Welcome to the Biosis Talmid House.
We, the members of this foundation, assure you that you’ve made a promising decision.
- The Biosis Talmid House (BTH) is not just a hostel, but it is also a student guidance centre aiming at their holistic development. Therefore we kindly request students and parents, to cooperate with the rules and regulations of the BTH.
- Admission in the Talmid house is only possible with the consent of parents or similar parental authority.
- All students must maintain a spiritual atmosphere in this centre.
- Obedience is mandatory and all the inmates in this institution are obliged to conform to the rules laid down and also to the circumstantial instructions from the institution’s respective faculties.
- Cleanliness is also a top-priority rated principle and all the persisting and upcoming inmates are expected to keep up their cleaning duties regularly.
- Food is valuable. All the inmates are to take extra care not to waste food.
- Bad habits are strictly forbidden. The possession of undesirable goods like drugs, cigarettes, alcohol etc. will lead to strict punishments from the management of The Biosis Trust.
- Stealing is a serious offense. Inmates caught for stealing will be punished severely.
- Taking leave from college and Talmid house without prior consent is a very serious matter since the management is accountable to the parents and the institution of the person doing the identical.
- Late arrival to the campus is a strict offense and action will be taken if a valid reason is not provided along with proof.
- Late night parties and hangouts are discouraged by the management.
- Students should take permission from the Resident Manager/Students dean for an overnight stay outside the campus and we also need a call from parents to allow the same.
- Loud music is not permitted. Inmates can use the campus instruments but not in any manner creating a disturbance.
- The management will not be responsible for any damages to the campus property. Inmates will have to pay the bills for the destruction of any property that belongs to the campus.
- All the inmates are considered responsible for their conduct outside the premises.
- The management does not permit the inmates to bring in other students who are not a part of this particular campus. If any inmate wants to enroll a friend, he/she is to bring the matter to the attention of the management.